- Gary J. Canjar, J.D.
- Lansing Family and Trial Attorney with over 32 years of experience
- Graduated Cum Laude, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1980
- Longstanding Teamster and UAW Member
- Former automotive production line worker and thoroughbred race horse owner
- Member of the Scholastic Review Board, I have dedicated my practice to helping families, injured and wronged people.
- Criminal cases: Winner of the Raymond Burr Award and American Jurisprudence Award for excellence in criminal law.
- Graduated Cum Laude, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1980, with a class ranking of 24/119.
- Member of the Scholastic Review Board. I have devoted my practice to helping families, injured and wronged people.
- Winner of the Raymond Burr Award and American Jurisprudence Award for excellence in criminal law.
- Admitted to practice before all Michigan Courts and Federal Court.
- Admitted to, and practiced before, the Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Court
- Published Michigan court cases, including Canjar vs Cole, 283 Mich App 723, which has become one the most cited published cases on adverse possession in Michigan real property law.
- I am a former longstanding Teamster Member, UAW Member and production line worker supporting union brotherhood. Creator of "The Law and You" television show.
- A trial attorney you can afford.
- Please contact me any time for individual and personal attention to your legal needs, giving kind advice and counsel.